Juergen's Conversation is part of the Conversation Series. (In real life Juergen is Annika's husband). It was one of the first "conversations" in this series that utilized a layered and nuanced permanent watercolor background color, to show how a coversation may be colorful and convey the back and forth that happens when many minds are discussing many topics.
- This 16x12 original painting was created with waterproof, lightfast liquid inks. The inks simulate watercolor paint, but are permanent
- White ballpoint ink pens are used to create the "conversations"
- Comes framed in muted gold with 3" off-white mat under UV coated plexiglas
- Finished with an enclosed gallery backing, comes ready to hang
- Signed on the front and back
- Can be hung vertically or horizontally. A statement in any room
See the FAQ for information on Shipping.
This is a one-of-a-kind artwork, created and painted by me. I always sign my work on the front and back of each painting. Also you will receive a certificate of authenticity with your painting.
All rights reserved — Glenyse Thompson Contemporary Art — this is an original work of art created by the artist herself and may not be reproduced without written consent of the artist. The artist retains copyright.